Purchased a motorcycle back in March of 2011.Dealer stated that they will do all the maintenance and tune-up on the motorcycle after they have been paid in full for the purchase.

However, after picking up the motorcycle to drive off the lot, the motorcycle broke down after a mile and half of being driven. When the owner was contacted, they took nearly 90-minutes to respond and when they finally arrived, they disclose that they never did nothing to repair the motorcycle prior sale. In less then 8-weeks the bike had fallen apart.

This dealership is a scam and taking money from hard working citizens who look to deal in an honest exchange.Strongly caution anyone in the Brandon, Riverview, Valrico, Tampa locale not to do any business with them since they are untrustworthy.

Had an Experience with Beckys Auto?

Comments

Dear Anynomous,

We at Becky's auto stand behind our written in stone "if you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can returned it within an hour for 100% refund.No questions asked" additionally, how many other auto/motorcycle dealer can you speak of that will provide you with towing service.

There is always two sides to every story and though we strive to go above and beyond to provide optimal service along with the best products.

We understand that at times that may be impractical.However, we are more than welcome to try to reach a suitable and mutual agreement to satisfy all involved.

You bought a vehicle without test driving it? This is your fault. By you not accepting the test drive, you waived your rights to the lemon laws, and virtually accepted all items as-is.